GENERAL CLASSIFICATION. 1. Pintacuda and Deffastuffa (3-litre AltaRomeo), 14 hrs. 4 ruins. 47 sees. (71-72 2. Tardini and Chiari (2.6-litre Alta-Romeo),
14 hrs. 46 mins. 48 sees.
3. Battaglia and Tuffanelli (2.8-litre AltaRomeo), 15 hrs. 4 ruins. 8 sees. 4. Reusch and,Guatta(2.3-litrc Alfa-Romeo),
15 hrs. 5 ruins. 57 secs.
5. Macchia and Danese (2.3-litre AlfaRomeo), 15 hrs. 10 ruins. 58 secs.
6. Sanguinetti and Balestrero (2.3-litre AlfaRomeo), 15 hrs. 12 thins. 47 sees.
T. Bianco and Bertocchi (1,100 c.c. Maserati), 15 hrs. 12 mins. 56 secs.
8. Costese and Seven i (2.3-1itre AlfaRomeo), 15 hrs. 26 ruins. 45 secs.
9. Gurgo-Salice and Larego (2.3-litre AlfaRomeo), 15 hrs. 39 ruins. 1 sec.
10. Rosa and Comotti (34itre Alfa-Ronico), 15 hrs. 56 ruins. 43 secs.
11. Crivellari and Ferraro (2-litre AlfaRomeo), 15 hrs. 59 thins. 23 secs.
1,100 CC-Bianco and Bertocchi (Maserati), 65.98 m.p.h.
1,500 c.c.-Clarke and Faulkner (AstonMartin), 54.68 m.p.h. Winners also of the amateur class and a special prize for the first foreign car to finish.
2-litre.—-C’rivellari and Ferraro (AlfaRomeo).
3-litre.-Pintacuda and Dellastuffa (AlfaRomeo), 71.72 m.p.h.
Book reviews , July 1986, July 1986
The Bentley Drivers' Club has included in its Jubilee celebrations the publication of its "Golden Jubilee Book — 1936-1986", which is one of those excellent ideas which has definitely come off.…
EASTER MONDAY AT BROOKLANDS
EASTER MONDAY AT BROOKLANDS BY a kindly dispensation of Providence the weather, which had behaved in a very inconsiderate manner at Easter, refrained from interfering with the Bank Holiday Brooklands…
A reader praises Ian Stewart
Sir, I feel, very, strongly, that Ian, Stewart has not been given the credit he deserves for winning the over 1,500-c.c. sports-car race at Charterhall. Without exception, every account I…