READERS’ SALES AND WANTS
To meet the repeated demands for something on the lines of the old Spare Parts Announcements, we have instituted a system of inexpensive advertisements. Each announcement must be limited to twelve words, plus the advertiser’s sufficient postal address, and the charge will be is. Od. per announcement, payable at time of posting. The system will be governed by the following rules :—
(1) Each announcement to cost Is. 6d. and be limited to twelve words and the advertiser’s address. Box Numbers cannot be used.
(2) The publishers accept no responsibility for 103s of advertisements, non-publication, late publication, or incorrect wording, but will endeavour to insert announcements in the next issue. if posted within eight days of the publication of tile previous issue.
(3) No advertiser may submit, more than two announcements per issue and each must apply to a separate article. Only spares for sale, spares or ears wanted, or really cheap cars for sale, should be annOttnced. Prices should normally it quoted.
(4) The proprietors of MOTOR SPORT offer this scheme for the mutual benefit of enthusiasts and can take no responsibility of any sort whatsoever. All transactions must be made to the published aldrostirs and no correspondence can be entered iuto in respect. of announcements, transactions or any other !natters arising from the scheme.
(5) Announcements should be sent within eight days of the publication of the Current, issue of MoTOR SPORT, accompanied by stamps or crossed postal orders to the required amount. Cheques or coin cannot be accepted. WANTED
Q.ALMSON “rand l’rix or SAN SEBASTLAN. ally date. wanted by private oNVIWI’, 212, Victoria Road, TImrpc Bay, Essex. BROOK LA N DS Riley or similar bodywork, any condition. Small Rugat Ii radiator. 1)erhY•
H. It. Ectirie, 30, Wollaton Vale, lieestoll. Notts. MI! 4.■ ET or l’. It. engine. Stark, 162. SwarlicstonV RI Chellaston, STAT’
4 0.11.v. head wanted for Fiat ” 500.” Pollard, Goffs Oak, Cheshunt, Herts.
pAIR 10″ wheels with 42 mm. laths. Little, 41, Bourne End Road, Northwood, Middlesex. FOR SALE jltrel’,ENTI 11 .,parcs. 23. iireettletti florid, I…17. bark& 1.-05. Spares Section, MOTOR SPORT, 21, CITY ROAD, LONDON, E.C.1
Rally Review, December 1969
Tour De Corse Although British rallyists, both professional and amateur, have always supported French events, particularly the Alpine Rally, it has always been noticeable that few Frenchmen indeed venture over…
Riverside, California 200-mile Sports-Car Race (October 16th)
With the United States Grand Prix approachIng, many of the drivers took the opportunity of driving in this Californian sports-car race in order to get in some pre-Grand Prix practice on the Riverside…
In brief, December 2009
The 2010 dates for the two Goodwood events have been announced. The 18th running of the Goodwood Festival of Speed will take place over the weekend of July 2-4, while…