1. :John o)bb at if I Oliver 11ert ram (Napier Railtoa), 2k. 26m. 24.4s. 1:17.05 2. C. .1. P. .Dodson (Riley), 2k. 29m. 24s. 118.9
3. P. Maclure (Riley), 2k. 31m. 248, 109.5 m.p.h. 4. C. Brackenbury and A. Powy8-Lybbe
(Sunbeam, S.), 2h. 31m. 57s. 120.’2 m.p.h.
5. A. C. Dobson and J. Trevoux (Riley), 2k. 32m. 56s. 108.6 m.p.h.
6. A. Dobson and C. Staniland (AlfaRomeo, S.), 2k. 34m. 32s. 110.2 m.p.h.
7. B. Bira ” (Delahaye) 21m. 33m. 408. II •1.5 m.p.h.
S, B. W. W. PaveY (Pacey-Hassan-Special), 2k. 35m. 25s. 108.9 m.p.h.
9. C. Paul and .T. Trevoux (Riley), 2h. 33m. 378. 87.5 M.p.h.
0. P. Harvey-Noble (M.G.) WaS flagged off after doing 85 laps. Cars placed 8th and 9th are official finishers, but only covered 105 and 93 laps respectively.
THE SECOND MEETING
THE SECOND MEETING AT DONINGTON A BRILLIANT SERIES OF VICTORIES FOR H. G. DOBBS. GOOD WORK BY K. D. EVANS (M.G.), E. K. RAYSON (BUGATTI), AND HON. JOCK LEITH (BUGATTI)…
A Motor Racing Holiday
How to Get to a Continental Motor Race With the vast post-war increase in foreign travel many motorists take it as a matter of course to travel abroad for their holidays,…
The Triumph TR7
Road impressions As expected • • • One of the few records the Triumph TR7 has set to date is that it has taken longer to obtain an example for…