while another Magnette owned by the Straight Syndicate was to be handled by H. C. Hamilton. The other competitors consisted of several Maserati’s, a Fiat, and another Magnette driven by an Italian named Cccchini. In the race the
M.G.s had it all their own way, and Hamilton won quite easily with Cecchini second and Seaman third.
RESULT OF COPPA ACERB°.
(1,100 c.c. class, 103 k.m. 800).
I. H. C. Hamilton (M.G. Magnette), 52m. 24.2 s., 118.160 k.p.h.
2. Cecchini (M.G. Magnette), 53,. 22.6s.
3. R. J. B. Seaman (M.G. Magnetic), 54m. 34.6s.
4. Fourmarik (Maserati), 55m. 6.2s.
5. Fellizolla (Maserati), 56m. 4.2s.
6. Beccaria (Fiat), 58m. 33s.