Motor Sport Magazine Prize Draw with Sainsbury’s – June 2022 issue
Terms and Conditions
Prize Draw Win: One of five Formula 1 World Championship collector’s edition poster (50x70cm and unframed)
Closing Date: 24th May 2022
- These terms and conditions (the “Rules“) apply to the free prize draw being run by Motor Sport Magazine as a special promotion in Motor Sport magazine for Sainsbury’s customers (the “Prize Draw“). Promoter of the Prize Draw is Motor Sport Magazine 18-20 Rosemont Road, London, NW3 , (the “Promoter“).
- The Prize Draw is open to residents of the UK, except employees of the Promoter or Sainsbury’s Supermarkets Ltd, their immediate families, agents or any third party associated with administration of the Prize Draw.
- Entrants must be over 18 years old to enter the prize draw. The promoter reserves the right to obtain proof of such consent and to refuse entry or to choose another winner if such proof, where requested, has not been given.
- One of five Formula 1 World Championship collector’s edition poster (50x70cm and unframed)
- The Prize is subject to availability. The Prize is non-exchangeable, non-transferable and no cash alternative is offered. The Promoter reserves the right to substitute any of the Prizes (including its individual components) with an item of equal or greater value. The prizes are not negotiable.
- The Promoter will not accept entries that are automatically generated by computer, completed by third parties or in bulk, illegible, have been altered, reconstructed, forged or tampered with, photocopies and not originals or incomplete. Only one entry per person is permitted. Entry is free and no purchase is necessary.
- The Prize Draw will run from 27th April 2022 to 24th May 2022 inclusive. Entries received after the Closing Date will not be accepted.
- To enter the Prize Draw, entrants should, by the Closing Date, complete the online entry form at www.motorsportmagazine.com/sainsprize
- By submitting an entry, entrants agree to be bound by these Rules. The Promoter reserves the right to refuse entry, or to refuse to award the Prize, to anyone in breach of these Rules.
- The Promoter will not accept: (i) responsibility for entries that are lost, mislaid, damaged or delayed in transit, regardless of cause, including, for example, as a result of any technical failure or for any event which may cause entries to the competition to be delayed, deleted, misdirected, disrupted or corrupted. or (ii) proof of transmission as proof of receipt of entry to the Prize Draw.
- The prize winner will be selected by the Promoter at random from all entries received before the Closing Date (the “Winner“). The decision of the Promoter is final and no correspondence or discussion will be entered into.
- The Winner will be notified by email and/or telephone (using details provided at entry) no later than 1st June 2022 and must provide their name and a postal address to claim the Prize. If the Winner does not respond to the Promoter within fourteen (14) days of being notified by the Promoter, then the Winner will forfeit the Prize and the Promoter will be entitled to select another winner in accordance with the process described above. The prize will be sent to the winner within 30 days of them responding to the Promoter to accept the Prize.
- The Promoter does not accept any responsibility for any damage, loss, injury or disappointment suffered howsoever arising from the Prize Draw or the Prize, whether due to any errors or omissions or other cause by the Promoter, its employees, agents or others to the fullest extent permitted by law. Nothing shall exclude the Promoter’s liability for death or personal injury as a result of its negligence. The Promoter will not be liable for its inability to contact the Winner or award the Prize as a result of any mistakes or errors in the contact details provided by the Winner. Entrants’ statutory rights are not affected.
- If there’s a problem with the prize, please call 0207 349 8491 within 28 days of receipt and we will happily respond.
- In the event of any dispute regarding these Rules and all other matters relating to the Prize Draw, the decision of the Promoter shall be final, and no correspondence or discussion shall be entered into.
- By entering any Motor Sport magazine prize draw the entrant agrees to having their name published online or in a future issue of Motor Sport magazine at the discretion of the Promoter. Before the time of publishing, the promoter will inform entrants of their intention to publish or make available the information and the winner has the opportunity to object to their information being published or made available, or to reduce the amount of information published or made available.
- The Promoter can be contacted in relation to the Prize Draw by writing to: The Publisher, Motor Sport magazine Sainsbury Prize Draw, 18-20 Rosemont Road, NW3 6NE. The Prize Draw and these Rules shall be governed by English law, and the parties submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.