TW Steel competition
This competition has now closed
To celebrate becoming the official watch and timing partner to A1GP World Cup of Motorsport, TW Steel has designed a special three-model, six-watch A1GP collection – two of which TW Steel will present as competition prizes to Motor Sport readers.
The A1GP is based on the successful TECH collection, launched by TW Steel at the end of 2007, and it comes in two steel editions and one in resplendent AA-grade rose gold plating, each of which is available in a case diameter of 45 or 48mm.
Unique features include:
- Specially designed A1GP crown and push-buttons
- Soft rubber A1GP straps, available in white and black, with racing tread and an anti-dust protection layer
- White strap editions enjoy a special UV ray-protection
- All straps are equipped with a new, racy clasp
- Cases have been polished on the sides to create a smooth finish
- New chronograph, accurate to 1/20th of a second
- Rose Gold edition features a stunning carbon-fibre dial
- Rose Gold plating is AA-grade, the highest level of gold plating available
- Red dial of the steel editions features a glossy enamel dial
- All A1GP editions are waterproof to a depth of 100 metres
The TW Steel A1GP watches have quickly become a symbol of success in the A1GP World Cup of Motorsport with the pole-position winners and the top-three Feature race finishers at each round all being awarded their very own engraved watches.
To be in with a chance of winning one of these watches – that are worth £525 each – simply answer the question below. The competition will close on April 30 and the winners will be selected at random from the correct answers.
How many different nations have triumphed in A1GP races at Brands Hatch?
Please send you answer and all your contact details including telephone and postal address to email@example.com
For more information please visit www.twsteel.com
TW Steel watches are available at a variety of retailers throughout the United Kingdom, notably at Harrods, Selfridges, House of Fraser, Ernest Jones, Goldsmith’s and Beaverbrooks.