Win tickets to the British Grand Prix
Vodafone Taxi grand Prix - is a new fantasy racing competition. Just like in Formula 1 the aim of the game is for your team of drivers to finish the race before anyone else.
With five races in the Taxi Grand Prix season and a grand prize of a VIP trip to the Italian Grand Prix in Monza for the season champion, it is going to be an exciting season. There are hundreds of other prizes to be won, including tickets to the Santander British Grand Prix at Silverstone, Hot Laps with Lewis Hamilton, a day at the McLaren Technology Centre – home of Vodafone Mercedes McLaren - HTC MagicTM handsets and signed merchandise.
To enter the Taxi Grand Prix all you have to do is create your team, pick your drivers and get racing. There are 10 drivers across 5 cities in the UK – Edinburgh, Manchester, Birmingham, Cardiff and London – all equipped with a GPS enabled HTC MagicTM. As they rack up the miles on the road, you will be building up your miles in the race.
Vodafone have made a short video to explain the competition mechanics voiced by Jim Rosenthal. You can check it out here: www.youtube.com/watch?v=k9zyB3_4VME
For more details and to register, head to: www.vodafone.co.uk/taxigp
In association with Vodafone and the ‘Taxi grand Prix’ competition, we have a pair of tickets to give away, inclusive of all three days (practice, qualifying and the race itself) to this year’s British Grand Prix at Silverstone (Starting on the 19th June). To be in with a chance of winning this fantastic prize, simply email us at firstname.lastname@example.org, with your answer to the following question clearly visible in the subject field of your mail. Please also include all your contact details. Full terms and conditions can be seen below.
There are 10 cab drivers taking part in the ‘Taxi Grand Prix’ competition. We want to know, which UK city does driver number 1 Robert come from? (If you're having trouble then visit www.vodafone.co.uk/taxigp to learn more...)
1. This is a free to enter competition. No purchase necessary.
2. Entry into the competition is your acceptance of these terms.
3. Users can enter the competition any time up to 12 noon on 14th June 2009. The winner will be randomly selected on 15th June. The Winner will be notified via email on this date.
4. This competition is promoted by Motor Sport Magazine in association with Vodafone UK.
5. The winners will receive 2 tickets for all three days of the British Grand Prix at Silverstone, starting on the 19th June 2009
6. Entrants must be over 18 years of age, resident in the UK or Eire, and not employed by any of the promoting companies.
7. The winner will be selected at random from all successful entries received. Management decision is final.
8. Prizes are non-transferable, non-negotiable and no cash alternatives will be offered.
9. Entries are limited to one per person. Spammers will be disqualified.
10. Any dispute relating to this competition shall be subject to the laws of England and Wales and will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English Courts.
11. Motor Sport Magazine and Vodafone UK excludes all liability, so far as is permitted by law, which may arise in connection with this competition.
12. Vodafone reserve the right to cancel the competition at any stage.
13. No warranty is given as to the quality of the prize.