As you may recall, we communicated with you at the end of April to explain what had caused the delay to your June 2021 copy of Motor Sport Magazine.
Due to an unfortunate road traffic accident that took place on April 24, your June 2021 subscriber copy was irreparably damaged on the way to the Royal Mail depot.
As you can appreciate, this has been a very challenging time for all involved.
We have now re-printed your copy which will be entering the postal system later this week.
We would once again like to apologise for this. Sadly, circumstances beyond our control have caused this to happen.
In the meantime, you can still access the latest issue via the app or through our website.
Below is a reminder of how to access your issues online:
1. To access the Motor Sport website, please click here
2. If you are not logged in, enter your email address as your username and your Motor Sport account password by clicking ‘My Account’ in the top right-hand corner.
1. To access the Motor Sport app on your tablet or smartphone, please click here
2. Open the app and tap ‘Login’ in the menu bar at the top of the screen.
3. Enter your email address as your username and your Motor Sport account password.
Please bear with us whilst we try to ensure that your new copy reaches you.
Should you require any further help, please contact our Customer Services Team at [email protected] or on +44(0)20 7349 8484.
The Motor Sport Magazine Team