Formula 1 40

A longing for Schumacher

Think of a German F1 driver and almost everyone will say Michael Schumacher. Even now in retirement (x2) he is still the answer of choice before the current three-time champion Sebastian Vettel.

I doubt winning his home Grand Prix will make a huge difference to people’s answers but you never know. Some German journalists said last week that ticket sales weren’t good at the Nürburgring as none of the German drivers on the grid at present were really that popular. It seems there is still a longing for Schumacher.

f1  A longing for Schumacher

En route to Germany, I went to see Michael Schumacher at his place in Switzerland. It is a wonderful equestrian ranch which is idyllic, peaceful and set in gorgeous countryside. He was staying there for the weekend and not going to the German Grand Prix. He doesn’t expect to go to any F1 races this season but I really wanted to do an interview with him about the current state of F1.

Michael is still a big topic of conversation and a real crowd puller. GQ, in which many current sportsmen would love to feature, was there too, interviewing him and doing a photo shoot. Unusual for a retired sportsman.

You never know when you get to an interview how chatty the subject is feeling but Michael spoke openly about his thoughts on Mercedes and the work he’d put in to get the team towards the front. He spoke of his friendship with Sebastian and the happiness of retirement – although karting development is still pretty high on his agenda.

He was typically outspoken on tyres, saying how he had flagged up the situation in Bahrain in 2012 and is happy that he is not having to compete in F1 driving at “50 or 60 per cent, as that is not what a racing driver should be doing”. But ultimately is he missing Formula 1? “No,” was the answer. The interview will go out on our BBC show at Spa.

f1  A longing for Schumacher

Schumacher and Vettel are friends; that has never been a secret. There are big similarities between them but some differences too. I do think that Vettel cares a lot more about how he is perceived in the media and by the fans. He jokes around more and takes himself less seriously, but the resolve is still the same as Schumacher’s. He wants to win. The end game must always be the same. How close he will get to Michael’s records and legacy remains to be seen.

Sebastian claims he is not a fan of stats but here are a few, just in case he reads this! Until Sunday he had never won his home Grand Prix, never won a race in July, and amazingly hadn’t won a race in Europe since the Italian Grand Prix in 2011! That seems a long time for some who has been collecting world championships. Maybe that is a reflection on the current calendar too.

My calendar sees me heading to the Goodwood Festival of Speed this weekend. It is an event that I always enjoy going to, as do the drivers; so much so that Nico Rosberg donned a disguise and wandered around the whole event a couple of years ago. When I say disguise it might have been a hood and sunglasses, but not many other F1 drivers would have done the same.

f1  A longing for Schumacher

This year from the F1 bunch, Lewis Hamilton, Jenson Button, Max Chilton, Nico Rosberg, Sergio Pérez, and Jules Bianchi are all there. As are Sir Stirling Moss, Sir Jackie Stewart, Nelson Piquet and Alain Prost.

It really is a wonderful event and one that I always look forward to, especially when the sun is shining. Hopefully I’ll see some of you there.

Click here to read more on Formula 1.

Click here to read more from Lee McKenzie.

f1  A longing for Schumacher

40 comments on A longing for Schumacher

1. Justin Rajewski, 9 July 2013 10:12

Schumi needs to pony up and buy the NRing. He and Vettel could go in as partners.

2. sgowra, 9 July 2013 11:54

There is a lot of charisma in Schumacher which Vettel does not have as yet which schumi has left behind for the fans globally and if the German GP organisers have felt poor sales it is also for the fact that F1 is becoming one sided with RBR winning and no realfight being given by the rivals exception of Lotus and a couple of other top teams.(No offence meant here to RBR)

Fading interest cannot bring in ticket sales a was thj case during the reign of Schumacher.

Also Vettel’s antics are not getting him brownie points like the spat he has had with Webber. So Vettel has to tone down his aggressive nature now that he has three titles and learn some PR tactics.

Hope this observation is valid.

3. Terry Jacob, 9 July 2013 12:38

There is only one Michael Schumacher . I adored Gilles Villeneuve . The perfect pair , one appealing to my head , one to my heart …………………….

4. N. Weingart, 9 July 2013 14:36

As a person with a long time interest in the vestiges of sport in F1 I welcome Schumacher’s disappearance from the grid and hope that his influence in driving mores will soon follow him.

5. Bill, 9 July 2013 15:08

Think of a British F1 driver and most people will say Jim Clark. The choice of answer before Lewis Hamilton, Button, etc. Whats your point, Lee?

So we have a column about how popular and admired Michael Schumacher is, yet Lee manages to conclude Vettel cares a lot more about how he is perceived by the media and fans. Que?

If Vettel cares so much about the media and the fans – wich to me doesnt seem to be his number one obsession, unlike some other drivers – all he has to do is keep on producing great races like Schumacher did, and smother all the jealousy and envy with breathtaking drives like last sunday. And his already growing list of hugely memorable race victories.

Like for instance:
    - Belgium 2011… overtaking masterclass
    - Monza 2011 (that pass on Alonso…)
    - Abu dahbi 2010
    - Singapore 2010
    - Monza 2008
    - Monaco 2011
    - Malaysia 2013 (some scrap with a furious Webber)
    - China 2009
    - Spain 2011.. mad battle with Lewis
    - Suzuka 2010, especially his qualifying lap

Keep them coming Seb!

6. Rich Ambroson, 9 July 2013 15:45

N. Weingart. The abysmal driving mores you refer to established by one Ayrton Senna, who has influenced more bad driving on track than Schumacher. As a matter of fact, Senna gave Schumacher a lesson in such at South Africa in ’92 I believe.

Then of course, there was Japan 1990, Estoril 1988, and so on, and on, and on…

7. Nigel (not that one), 9 July 2013 16:08

I still shudder when I think of the putrid atmosphere in F1 of the early noughties, I got to the point where I began to question why I followed a sport that angered and disappointed me so frequently, Todt, Schumacher and Mosley were collectively responsible for most of those feelings. Can’t say I miss any of them too much.

8. The Original Ray T, 9 July 2013 18:50

Apples and elephants. Vettel is nothing like Schumacher. He has yet to run anyone off a track or block the track or run an old teamate into a wall or take up space in a car for years longer than he should have.

MS was once polled as the most hated sports celebrity in Europe, a fact that Lance Armstrong found baffling. Neither understood that sports is not just about winning.

9. Bill, 9 July 2013 19:30

“Lee McKenzie ‏@LeeMcKenzieF1 8 Jul
    Sitting in sun in wine cafe garden writing a couple of articles. So far stuck to tea but the longer I write, the more the wine appeals!”

Im pretty sure, though, if that was Schumacher in that tyre test of Mercedes, you wouldnt be sitting in a wine cafe garden, casually finishing up on MotorsportMagazine ‘obligations’ by quoting half your agenda, but instead be busy for hours and hours writing the one after another thorough scathing attack on the German, working in a proper office. The British media has floated on those for many years. A true hate/love relationship.

I sometimes wonder what guys like Andrew Benson would have done with Michael. The least they can do, is write a big Thank You article for him, and admitting they sold a lot of copies because of him.

A well, onto the next victim I guess. Vettel it is. Andrew Frankel started out nicely by portraying of Vettel having a black and white thinking pattern, just like himself, suggesting hed either hates or loves the British fans and now I read in this fine column, that Vettel cares so much about how he is perceived by fans and media because he ‘jokes around more’. Pulitzer price observations. I think youre mistaken him for a guy who says he wants to build a musuem about himself, attends MTV-parties and claims to be the grandson of Nelson Mandela.

How about Vettel is just how he is? No agenda, no bullshit, no Spice Girls managers: just him and him alone and fire away. Hes not afraid of anyone.

10. Marike, 9 July 2013 21:55

Schumi was great regardless of anyones opinions on how he was great fact is, he is a 9 times WC.. and no words can change what already is. Fare enough at times it was infuriating to see unfair antics in racing.. but just in case you did not notice.. that is still occuring with in Vettels own team.. i am regretful that Webber has chosen to leave F1.. and i have no doubt that a certain team”mate” has had some influence. All in all, F1 remains to be 1 of 2 motorsports i will not miss out on seeing.. in all my 24 years. Its the spirit of racing and the passion of a win that keeps us coming. Long live the fighting spirit of racing!

11. John Read, 10 July 2013 01:14

G’day Bill,

Are you like a Pavlov’s Dog who salivates as soon as Lee puts pen to paper?

You talk about love and hate.

Seems to me you love Vettel and hate Lee.

Please try to inject some balance into your commentary.

12. Alex Milligan, 10 July 2013 04:54

Ray T – He is coming close!!! Remember him almost running Button off track at the start of the Japanese GP at Suzuke a couple of years ago…..and running into the back of Button the year before (at Spa????, memry fails me)……Vettel is a supremely talented driver, not yet a great (needs to switch teams and develop a non Newey car to confirm his greatness I think) so he does not need to include argy bargy in hisrepertoire. Also his petulant radio calls wanting other cars to be moved out of the way!!! – Hey Seb, try going faster and actually make a clean pass!!!
    Senna and Schumacher apart, there are few F1 drivers who resort to barging and it leaves me cold (apart from J Villeneuve giving MS a taste of his own medicine years ago!!) – Clark, Fangio, Moss, Prost (up to the point that he was on the receiving end from Senna) didn’t do it and it is time it was penalised from the sport.

13. Andrew, 10 July 2013 05:40

I’m with Bill on this.

I yearn for the days we had a more mature and considered standard of motor racing journalism; Eion Young’s ‘Fifth Column’, and the GP reports in Autosport I grew up on in the mid 70′s and 80′s were central to my education in the sport as young fan. I learn nothing from the 24hr news feed generation these days. Hell, we even had JYS doing track tests of the then current GP cars for a while.

My take on Schumacher is that his early period of racing for Ferrari from ’97 to 2000 is what sets him apart from Vettel at the moment. He had a real fight on his hands and if you could not appreciate his skill and determination under those circumstances, then in my mind you are not a fan of the ‘sport’, you do not need to be a fan of Schumacher.

Yes, as Bill does point out, Vettel has some fine wins on his CV so far but nothing of the quality in comparison to Shumacher in those early Ferrari years. He and Ferrari were under an enormous amount of pressure to deliver a title in those days and lets not forget, against drivers in Newey designed or inspired cars.

That is his real legacy as far as I am concerned.

14. Andrew, 10 July 2013 06:03

Apropos to my post above, I am sure that those years were the main contributing factors to the eventual and in my mind premature retirement of Mika Hakkinen.

I am sure he felt similar to Keke Rosberg when he described being in the same team as Prost while at McLaren as being ‘hit around the head with a cricket bat every day’.

Don’t be fooled, the sporting contest between Schumacher and Hakkinen was as intense as any in sporting history. The fact that Schumacher went on to a further four, almost uncontested, WC’s after 2000 was just reward for his huge commitment and dedication during the previous three seasons, like him or not.

15. Bill, 10 July 2013 08:35

John Read:”You talk about love and hate.

Seems to me you love Vettel and hate Lee” LOL! I like that one!

But I dont hate Lee, I hardly know who she is. I only saw her columns appear on the website of MotorsportMagazine, a site wich I really enjoy because all the writers have a lot of knowledge, are eloquent and erudite, and even if dont always agree with anyone (Roebuck, for instance) I really admire and appreciate the work and obvious effort.

This Lee column really does read like its been written in the cafe wine garden or whatever its called, and is just a gathering of loose thoughts and what her agenda ordered her to do, combined with some nice Goodwood advertisement. Schumacher seen as a greater German driver ‘even in retirement’ than Vettel? Yeah, duh? Hes a a 7 times world champion, 91 race winner who also beat Senna’s record of poles! The former column was also a gathering of stating the obvious:’well gonna see much more racing in the upcoming events, guys!’ No, really? Another column went on how Vettel bruised Webber at Malaysia, like Frankel, not even mentioning the history between them, and what Webber did and said at SIlverstone 2011.

Im not used to read such stuff at MotorsportMagazine.

Im not salivating whenever I see a McKenzie-coulmn, I just let my feelings know about the content.

16. Markus, 10 July 2013 09:56

I really miss Schumi in F1, I think it´s sad that he doesnt drive the merceders now when it´s a little bit faster. Clrearly the work michael and Nico did over the last year will pay more this year and already with two wins this year.
    I must say that last year Michael had A LOT of bad luck with the car, i Think he retired 6 or 7 times by mechanical failure and Nico only one. Still Schumi was faster then nico in qoualifying and in all of the times when both got to the finishline except one time. this shows that Schumi find more speed every year even thoughe i dont think he was as fast as in he´s days with ferrari. This year Hamilton has a hard time with Nico so I have read an article about that maby the critics were to harsh on schumi in his comeback.

17. C C, 10 July 2013 12:08

Though most people drone on about the Schumacher dominated era from 2001 onwards, that is irrelevent in my opinion. The guy had no real opposition then and the Ferrari was the best car / tyre package for various reasons.

I’m with Andrew on this one. the 1997-2000 era was what got me onto Schumacher and enjoying the races so much back then. He had quality opposition in the form of Hakkinen in a Newey designed McLaren that was usually the fastest car and the 2 of them were so evenly matched. The Drives both of them put in back then made me a huge fan of both, especially Schumacher. It was also one of the last era’s where you could see the cars moving about / sliding. Watch Monza 1998 – Classic stuff.

Its a shame Schumachers later domination overshadowed what an exciting Driver he was to watch.

18. Bill, 10 July 2013 12:45

@ C.C. Many pundits say F1 cars should always drive with Monza spec wings ;)

Btw, I think 2003, Schumachers fight with Juan Pablo Montoya, was pretty good and close, too. To be honest while I think Schumacher really respected and feared Mika Hakkinen to a level, he really got scared of Montoya. If only the latter had a bit more brains…

19. Dave Cubbedge, 10 July 2013 15:54

Eventually in this great Motorsports forum, I find common ground with everybody.

Bill, love your last comment regarding Montoya and 100% agree!!

20. N. Weingart, 10 July 2013 17:08

Rich Ambroson, I concur with your assessment of Senna. But Lee was writing about Schumi so I constained my comments to her subject. Your comment put me in mind of the Sith lords and Yoda’s warning that they always occur in pairs! I imagine Senna drew inspiration from Farina who was a notorious dirty and ruthless driver.

21. Rich Ambroson, 10 July 2013 17:24

N. Weingart, great followup! Thanks also for the clarification regarding the context of the Schumacher comment.

Cheers,
    Rich

22. Trappeur, 10 July 2013 21:54

I agree with Stirling Moss: Schumacher was a successful Grand Prix driver…great…I think not.

23. Bill, 11 July 2013 12:20

I wonder how much money Stirling Moss has made over the years, saying that about Schumacher at ‘events’.

“If you feel Sir Stirling would be of benefit to your business or you have a media request then please take a moment to make your enquiry using the Partner Enquiry Form”

24. Ray In Toronto, Canada (Ray T (The other one)), 11 July 2013 13:07

My view is that Schumacher was one of the top 5 drivers between 1992-1993 when Senna, Prost, Mansell and Alesi were around.

Then Mansell went away, Prost retired and Senna was killed.

It was only after the void was left that Schumacher was able to fill it.

Between 1994-2002, Schumacher was one of the Top 2 drivers along with Hakkinen.

Once Hakkinen retired and Alonso and Raikkonen appeared in competitive cars, we had a Top 3.

In my opinion, Vettel is more talented than Schumacher.

Vettel came along and crushed the Alonso-Hamilton Axis.

At the end of 2007, Alonso and Hamilton thought Grand Prix racing would be their game…but Vettel arrived and kicked then in the teeth. To the point where people are questioning Hamilton’s mind management and to the point where Alonso keeps crying about Newey (a designer who had won nothing since Hakkinen in 1999).

What Vettel has done in the last 4 or 5 years to the other Top drivers on the grid (like Alonso, Hamilton, Raikkonen, Button, Schumacher/Button) is more impressive than anything Schumacher did during an era where the driving talent was at its low.

What’s even more impressive is that Vettel’s done it in an era where the techinical regulations have been tightened and he’s done it without the bespoke tyres Schumacher enjoyed.

When all is said and done, I expect Vettel to be ahead of Schumacher on most pundit’s All Time Greats list.

25. hamfan, 11 July 2013 14:19

Isn’t the MS forum a better place for all these rantings from the usual suspects? (We all know, just from the article title, what so-and-so’s going to say in the comments even before we look.)

MS is clearly doing itself a disservice by allowing the same old, same old tiresome, repetitive opinions to be rehashed again and again under every story in its news and opinions section. Somebody at MS grow a pair and cut this tosh. What’s the point of a reader forum when all the carpet chewers are free to post anywhere they like on the site?

Schumacher, yes, a true great, like Senna and Hamilton. We’ll decide on Vettel when he’s not racing for Newey.

26. Nigel (not that one), 11 July 2013 15:03

Hamfan: “We’ll decide on Vettel when he’s not racing for Newey.”

In the same way that we measure Schumacher by all the titles he won without Byrne…..

27. Ray In Toronto, Canada (Ray T (The other one)), 11 July 2013 16:06

hamfan:

“hamfan”…Hmmm. “hamfan”…sounds like you’re a Hamilton fan. Is that correct?

I think Hamilton is a VERY fast driver. Top 2 in pace along with Vettel.

The one thing Hamilton has that Vettel doesn’t is the tendecies of a Drama Queen.

Lewis, seemingly, needs to be in “a happy place” to extract the maximum. Otherwise the result can be sub-optimal at times.

Vettel, on the other hand, goes about his business like a machine. But that doesn’t mean he has no personality. The kid is likable, with a sense of humor. And he doesn’t need to build a museum for himself to be considered legendary.

In addition, Hamilton doesn’t seem to have something that Vettel does: A relentless capacity to grow and learn and minimise mistakes.

The year Hamilton (barely) won his lone title – 2008 – was littered with more errors than his rookie year. And 2011 was even worse still!

You don’t see that type of regression from Vettel, do you?

As per Vettel winning in Newey cars… Hamilton’s won all his races for McLaren thus far and was badly beaten by Button two years ago. Senna won all his titles in a dominant McLaren-Honda and Schumacher’s titles were in cars designed by Byrne and Co.

The drama from the Hamilton and Alonso fans can be palpable at times.

Cheers, hamfan

28. hamfan, 11 July 2013 17:13

Ray

You can always be relied on to bite ;-)

And Bill should be arriving in 5,4,3,2,…

29. hamfan, 11 July 2013 17:23

But seriously Ray, I think you, I and all the other regular readers here knew you were going to give us a 200-word mini-essay of Vettel worship. You are a fan, and good for you. And just by adopting a ‘name’ that makes you assume I support a competing driver it presses your buttons and I can compel you to take it all so seriously. You are simply reinforcing my point. Same people saying the same things again and again and again, to eternity. It is boring and anal, guys. It’s what a forum’s for. ‘Cept MS appears to like its forum ignored and all the tantrums play out under the news stories.

I think if MS were interested they’d have offered a staff job by now.

30. hamfan, 11 July 2013 17:37

Re Lee’s mention of Goodwood FoS this weekend, I too will be attending again, but will probably be giving it a rest for a year or three between visits from now on. Last few visits have been slightly disappointing tbh – far, far too many people now, and among them too many with seemingly zero interest in cars or racing. Goodwood FoS seems to have become a part of the ‘Summer Season’ – choc-a-bloc with blazered Henrys and braying Henriettas more concerned with the champers in the picnic basket than the amazing machines. Lord March should direct such people to the fancy-dress Revival and promote the FoS as for true petrol heads only (a quiz at the gate would do – questions like ‘Who is Nigel Roebuck and is he any good at what he does?’ – and turn away anyone unable to provide a decent answer..)
    Who is at the MS stand this year? Might pop in for a moan about lack of gifts for subscription renewalists…

31. johhny, 11 July 2013 17:42

I will just go with Pat Symonds ho said that schumacher was the best he worked with in his career(including Senna). Speaks volumes to me. This came from the autosport piece on schumi at the end of 2012. Well worth a read…

32. Rich Ambroson, 11 July 2013 23:56

“Same people saying the same things again and again and again, to eternity”

Except for some, it’s “OK” if those same things are plaudits for the flawed team member of Nico’s.

Perhaps those who don’t care for it might wish to start their own forum there where the opinions expressed might conform more to their liking.

33. A.S. Gilbert, 12 July 2013 03:54

I never quite got the attraction, and I’m more on Moss’ side of evaluation, than seeing Michael as a demi-god.
    He did marshal enormous ability, drive, tenacity and fitness obsession. He was, as such, the nucleus of the warhead that was Ferrari between 1999-2004. Great people wanted to be with him, and he made it worth their while.
    Still, I cannot credit he was 65% better than Stewart, 90% better than Mansell, or similar percentages superior to Coulthard, J.Villeneuve, Alesi, Hill, Frentzen et al.
    The knowing nod “unfair advantage” adage bestowed on Penske in admiration, was far less fair, and disturbingly less admirable at Ferrari in the “red blanket” era.
    I don’t believe he equalled Montoya on pure pace, but he had better game, as Bill notes.
    Mika Hakkinen, risen from the near grave, lest we forget, became at very least, equal in both areas. Hell of a bloke, too
    I saw him drive live once only, in 2006. My expectation was to get an otherworldly effluence, an imprint I’ve gotten only from “great’s” in past similar observances. I hoped for it, was open minded, but it didn’t happen.
    Superb flair, great pace, a very well honed confidence yes, but “the magic”, uh uh. Alonso, Kimi and a very young Rosberg had the something, to me.
    Schumacher at Mercedes, operated as all his other competitors did, no Fiorano, bespoke Bridgestones, unimited funding, nor restricted team mates. He was older, less ravenous maybe, but mental imprint and muscle memory count for much.
    Walking fully in the shoes, of a very credible cast of rivals, he was fully among, but not above them.

34. John Read, 12 July 2013 06:32

Let’s freshen this up and talk about the cricket.

Anyone?

35. John B, 12 July 2013 08:54

How good was Ashton Agar?
    I too liked Schumacher in the early days and i enjoyed watching him drag ferrari up by the boot straps but then he bored me so much with his dominance I almost gave up watching.
    It was very hard work staying up late in Aus to watch a forgone conclusion with work the next day.
    It took Webber to re-fire my passion.
    Still I would have liked schuey to have chalked up 1 more win. There is something sad when a champion comes back and can’t cut it.
    Did I mention Ashton Agar?

36. maclink, 12 July 2013 12:09

John B., A very good one that.
    We obsess over the opportunities and forget that so many flounder at the opportunities they get. Schumacher demonstrated what it is, through consistent strength, ability and determination, to make full use of the opportunities presented and in so doing, create more opportunities for oneself.

There are others who have done so and others who are doing the same.

Too little credit is given in this regard while busily reveling in bitter and myopic jealousy/envy.

37. hamfan, 13 July 2013 14:56

“As well, perhaps MotorSport magazine, many of their reader/subscribers, and folks who come to the website (and forum) enjoy having comments on an article separate from the forum. MotorSport magazine is not the only media outlet to do so.”

Be assured that the vast majority of readers do not bother to leave comments but are bored by reading the same trite and childish twaddle again and again. There are interesting comments made by some people, so having comments allowed isn’t necessarily a bad thing perhaps, but the interesting stuff very seldom comes from the keyboards of the ‘usual suspects’ (oddly, to a man, people who claim to have fallen out of love with F1) who clog up every comment section with the same opinions.

38. hamfan, 13 July 2013 15:14

PS. Schumacher was the greatest F1 driver ever. Period.

Can you imagine how highly regarded he’d be if he’d been a Brit or, God forbid, an American? The yanks would’ve re-named New York after him by now.

The manly response to a monomaniacal German out-performing you at your own game would be to grow a pair and go out and do better. Not sit around whingeing about him for years and years and bitching as if determined single-mindedness were a crime. Schumacher crushed, really crushed, all opposition. What a role model for men. Let the boys whinge…

39. Rich Ambroson, 15 July 2013 18:12

Unlike some of the opinions expressed about Schumacher in many places, this American was a fan when he was at Benetton in the early days, and again after Spain in 1996. I appreciate what he did off track as much as on.

However, I’ll always consider Fangio and Nuvolari the greatest ever.

I do find it “interesting” that some who find the comments on this site to be “twaddle” continue to read and post here. If it were so problematic for me, I’d find something else to do with my spare time…

40. Arjun Ganapathy, 16 July 2013 07:38

I am absolutely with andrew… I think Schumacher was a master class and Vettel is too. But Schumi leaving Benetton in 95 was the defining factor. To build Ferrari to a championship winning team was quite a difficult task. Right from 96 – 2004 even 2006 Schumi was outstanding. He was fast even in a slower car. Love him or Hate him he has God like Talent and skill. I will never forget his battles with Hakkinen.

Daniel-Ricciardo

Red Bull loses Australian GP appeal

16/04/14

Mark Hughes explains why the FIA remains immovable on fuel flow regulations for the new turbo F1 engines

Lee-BBC

Lee McKenzie

Read Lee's profile and more …